Saigon to Hanoi – our Vietnam travel guide
Are you planning a trip to Vietnam?
Vietnam is a beautiful part of the world and whether you’ve booked your trip, are thinking about going, or just want to find out a little more about the country, you’ve come to the right place. This guide is a reflection of our three weeks travelling by train from Ho Chi Minh City in the south to Hanoi in the north on the Reunification Express.
On the way we stopped at Nha Trang for a few days of rest and relaxation on the beach and nearby islands, and Hoi An where we were amazed by the beauty of the town and had a few pieces of clothing tailored and hand made just for us. This Vietnam travel guide PDF is a combination of our story plus worthwhile information to make sure you save money, time and your sanity while preparing for your trip, and as you travel throughout Vietnam.
Buy our Vietnam travel guide for US$4.95 by clicking this ugly BUY NOW button
We’ll help you discover:
- What to see in each of the four cities we visited
- What to expect when you visit the confronting War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City
- The best way to travel by train to ensure maximum comfort
- How to get clothes tailored perfectly for you in Hoi An
- How to give yourself the best chance of not getting sick eating the incredibly delicious street food
- What you need to know to be able to cross the road without getting bowled over (seriously)
- How to be prepared for the reaction of the locals to your kids
- And how to avoid being scammed!
Why buy an eBook?
A lot of the information you can find in our Vietnam travel guide is readily available here on our website, you just have to go searching for it. However, there is additional information that can’t be found here. So why buy an eBook and not just go searching a bunch of websites for the information you need:
- You’ll have all of the information you need in one convenient location
- You can access this information offline too
- The information you require is presented beautifully
- You can send the eBook to someone as a gift (perhaps you know someone going to Vietnam soon)
- They’re generally cheaper than books
- You can have them delivered immediately, no going to the store or waiting for them to be delivered in the post
- It’s environmentally friendly, save paper, save a tree!
These are just some of the reasons why you should buy our Vietnam travel guide.
Our promise to you – a 100% money back guarantee
If you aren’t satisfied that what we’ve promised on this page is delivered in our Vietnam travel guide, we’ll refund your $4.95 no questions asked within 30 days of purchase. We can’t be any fairer than that right? Just send us an email through our contact form, simple as that!
But we’re confident you’ll get enough golden nuggets of information from our guide that you’ll save that US$4.95 purchase price many times over on your travels! So now you’ve got no risk in buying the eBook.
Buy our Vietnam travel guide for US$4.95 by clicking this BUY NOW button
Join the Travelling Apples Affiliate Program?
Would you like to sell our Vietnam Travel Guide and make money from every sale? If the answer is yes, Join our Affiliate Program!